Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Sherds

Hello!! Today I was trying to think of something easy I could do. I remembered that I had bought a shredded glitter polish from Icing early in the summer that I still hadn't used so I thought today would be a good time :)
Since the polish was black I painted my nails a pumpkin orange and just added the glitter. I like it! The glitter shreds make me think that it's just the left overs after they cut out the glitter shapes lol! I usually don't like these glitters because sometimes they stick up even with a good topcoat but this one didn't seem to do that too bad :) Overall I like the mani a lot!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween black and orange Icing Shredded

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween black and orange Icing Shredded



What I used:
Orange: Candy Corn by Covergirl
Glitter: Shredded by Icing

4 comments: