Sunday, October 28, 2012

Spiders!!

For today's Halloween nail art post I have spider nails!! I hate spiders but I thought they'd make a fun design :) I did some stamping and a bit of freehand to complete these nails. I did a purple to gray gradient on each nail just so the background wouldn't be one plain color. I also added some glow in the dark polish to the webs. Sadly I couldn't get any good photos to post.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Spider Web nails

Even with my hate of spiders I ended up liking how these nails turned out lol! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Spider Web nails



What I Used:
Base: Gothic Lolita by China Glaze
          Immortal by China Glaze
Stamping: White by Konad
                Black by Konad
Plate: BM13 by Bundle Monster
Webs: White by Art Deco
           Ghoulish Glow by China Glaze
Spider: Black by Art Deco
            Ma Cherie by Orly

No comments:

Post a Comment