Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I'm super excited to post this nail design for you today :) It's an idea I've had since last year that I never got a chance to try because of computer issues. Thankfully, today I'm able to show you my Thanksgiving mani of Turkey nails!!!

Please excuse my shorter thumb nail, I broke it a few days ago and didn't feel like gluing on a fake nail.

For this design I painted a silly turkey on my thumb nail and a little bit of feathers. Then on my other nails I used some colors that make me think of Fall to paint on feathers.

I hope those of you celebrating Thanksgiving have a wonderful day with family and friends! If you're not celebrating then I still hope you have a wonderful day :)

What I Used:
Base: Trendsetter by China Glaze
Feathers: Made in LA Sunset by American Apparel
              Quick Canary by Sally Hansen
              Coco a-go-go by Sally Hansen
              Two Cent by Sonia Kashuk
              Forever Crimson by Orly
              Earthy Angel by Color Club
Turkey: Earthy Angel and Rebel Spirit both by Color Club mixed together
            Heat Flash by Sally Hansen
            Malaga Wine by OPI
            Black and White both by Art Deco

4 comments: