Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Glitter Explosion

Hi! Today's post is a swatch of an amazing Christmas polish from Glitzology! It's a super Christmas-y glitter called Mrs. Grinch. I looooove it! It's like the Grinch exploded!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Mrs Grinch Glitzology stamping Konad Bunny Nails

It has tiny matte light green glitter, medium matte red squares, matte red bars, and larger matte green squares. All those combined create one of the prettiest and most festive Christmas glitters I've ever owned or seen! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Mrs Grinch Glitzology stamping Konad Bunny Nails

Once I had worn Mrs. Grinch for a few days I decided to try some stamping over it. I had recently ordered Bunny Nails HD Holiday plates and I wanted to test them out too! I loved how big and crisp the pictures on the plates were. There are so many images to chose from, I love these plates. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Mrs Grinch Glitzology stamping Konad Bunny Nails

I hope you check back soon for more holiday nail posts! :)


What I Used:
Base:  Mrs. Grinch by Glitzology
Stamp: Holiday HD plates by Bunny Nails
Red Stamp: Red by Konad
Green Stamp: Green by Konad

No comments:

Post a Comment