Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Gradient

Merry Christmas!!
Yay! It's Christmas! 
Today's holiday nails are glittery, gradient  awesomness!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Red Green Christmas Glitter Sponge Gradient

 For these nails I did the standard sponge gradient using red and green polish. After getting them to blend, I sponged on sparkly red and green polishes just to add extra shimmer.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Red Green Christmas Glitter Sponge Gradient

On my ring and index nails I just painted the nail and while it was still wet I dipped it into glitter. I pressed the glitter down gently to make sure it stuck then just put on a clear topcoat. The glittered nails did soak up the topcoat so after letting them dry for a while, I painted over a thicker topcoat. 
I like how the glitter nails and the gradient both turned out and I think they looked pretty together :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Red Green Christmas Glitter Sponge Gradient

I hope you're all having a wonderful day Christmas or not!!


What I Used:
Base: White On White by China Glaze
Sponged on: The Jungle Look by Ulta
                    Caught Red-Handed by Loreal
                    Ho Ho Holly by Color Club
                    Berry & Bright by Color Club
Craft glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment