Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Splatter

Hello!! For today I have a splatter mani for you! In Christmas Colors!!!!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Splatter Manicure red green nails

I like splatter manis! They're fun to do and never turn out the same. I don't mind that they can be kinda messy at all. I think that's part of the fun in doing them for me :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Splatter Manicure red green nails

I just painted my nails with a white polish and then started splattering on the red and green! I used 2 different reds and one green but I think it'd also be fun to try alternating the splatter color on each nail between red and green. Or even painting your nails red and just doing a green splatter. Lots of Christmas splatter possibilities! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Splatter Manicure red green nails



What I Used:
Base: Au Champagne by Orly
Green: Ho-Ho-Holly by Color Club
Red: Berry & Bright by Color Club
          Caught Red-Handed by L'oreal


No comments:

Post a Comment