Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Striping Tape

For today's Christmas post I used striping tape! I've had the tape for a while now and finally decided to use it :) This design was fairly easy to do. I just painted my nails red. After it was dry I put the striping tape on the parts I wanted to stay red or in whatever design I wanted. Then I just painted on a green glitter and removed the tape before the glitter dried. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas striping tape Red and Green glitter

I like it! The green doesn't show up too well in the the pictures but it still looks cool. 
 I can't wait to try doing this again in different colors! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas striping tape Red and Green glitter



What I Used:
Base: Ma Cherie by Orly
Glitter: Winter Holly by China Glaze

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is fantastic, the colours and contrasts are amazing! You'd probably be able to do this with a striper and a steady hand too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I wish I had a steady enough hand to get nice straight lines lol I think I've tried a few times with no luck

      Delete