Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let It Snow!

For Today's post I have some snowflake nails to show you!! It doesn't really snow where I live but I've always loved to think that just maybe it'd get cold enough to someday. 
While hoping to see even a little snow I decided that I'd do a snowflake mani. 


Sabrina's Nail Blog Snowflake nails Christmas

I used my favorite Zoya polish, Luna, as the base. It's a really sheer light gray polish packed with silver glitter. Three thin coats gives me an opaque coverage. If there was ever a polish I think I could use up, it would be Luna! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Snowflake nails Christmas

For the snowflakes I used various images from different brands of nail plates. I stamped them on with white, light blue, and a brighter blue. I liked that the blues just added some color and a bit more iciness to the whole look!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Snowflake nails Christmas




What I Used:
Base: Luna by Zoya
Snowflakes: Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen 
                   White by Konad
                    Blue by Konad
Plates: Plate HD05 by Bunny Nails
           RA-119 by Red Angel 
           BM-319 by Bundle Monster 

No comments:

Post a Comment