Monday, December 24, 2012

Midnight Snow

Here's another snowflake mani! This is what I imagine snow falling at night would look like. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Midnight Snowflake nails Christmas Konad Stamping

I painted my nails a metallic blue then sponged on some silver and black polish to give it a blotchy, darkened look. Once it was all dried I stamped on white snowflakes and covered it all with a matte topcoat! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Midnight Snowflake nails Christmas Konad Stamping
(Please excuse the dragging on thumb, I was a bit impatient lol)

I love that the matte polish gave the sponged blue a velvety look. I think it fit with the whole look :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Midnight Snowflake nails Christmas Konad Stamping

I hope you enjoyed this post and check back soon for more!




What I Used: 
Base: Freeze by Sally Hansen
Sponged on: Trixie by Zoya 
                    Black Lace Creme by NYC
Stamp: White by Konad
Plates: BM14 and BM-319 by Bundle Monster 
Matte Topcoat by WarPaint Beauty 

2 comments: