Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh The Who-manity!

Hi!! I know I'm late on starting with my Christmas posts but I've been a bit busy. For today's post I just have a simple mani. I recently bought a fun holiday polish from Above The Curve. It's a red and green glitter suspended in a milky base. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Glitter Oh The Who-Manity Above the Curve

I love it! It's a sheer polish so I layered it over a milky base color. I like that the polish is festive without being too much. I also love that the name is from one of my favorite Christmas movies ever, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! 


Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Glitter Oh The Who-Manity Above the Curve

Please check back soon for more Christmas posts :)


What I Used:
Base: Milky Way by Lime Crime
Glitter: Oh the Who-manity by Above the Curve

No comments:

Post a Comment