Sunday, December 23, 2012

Xmas Foils

Hello!! Today I thought I'd try out some of my nail foils! I'm still not completely great at applying them but I think they turned out pretty good compared to past attempts. 
This whole design was mainly me just playing around :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Red Green Christmas Nail foils rhinestones

I wasn't too sure of what to do for my accent nail. After looking through my nail art stuff I decided on covering my nail in red and green rhinestones!! I'm glad I did because I really ended up liking how everything looked together. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Red Green Christmas Nail foils rhinestones





What I Used:
Base: Going Green by Sally Hansen
         Tough Love by Sally Hansen
Foil: Emerald Frost foil
        Red Glitter foil
Red and Green rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment