Friday, February 22, 2013

Color Run Nails


Hi!!!! I recently participated in a 5k run that came to my city called The Color Run! A few days before I thought it'd be fun to do some colorful splatter nails to go along with all the colored powder they were going to throwing at us!


Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run nails colorful rainbow splatter

I started out with a white base and picked out my colored polishes while that dried. After I picked out the five colors I wanted to use I started splattering colors on my nails randomly! I used a really thin straw to do the paint splatters.

Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run nails colorful rainbow splatter

I splattered the colors in different order so that each nail would look like the colors were all layered individually on each nail, even thought they weren't. Once I liked how they looked I just let them dry for a while before adding a topcoat. 


Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run nails colorful rainbow splatter

Here's what my hands looked like all colored by the Color Run powder!


Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run nails colorful rainbow splatter


I had fun doing these nails and the run! 
I hope you liked these nails as much as I did :)




What I Used:
Base: White on White by China Glaze
Green: Monitor Madness by Essie
Pink: Pansy by Essie
Yellow: Pippa by Zoya
Blue: Towel Boy Toy by China Glaze
Orange: Papaya Punch by China Glaze

6 comments: