Monday, February 4, 2013

Water Spotted Nails

Ever since I saw pictures of OPI Black Spotted I've wanted it! Sadly, it's only sold in France and I don't know anyone who lives there so no Black Spotted for me :(

BUT!!!!! I saw two YouTube videos by Cute Polish and My Simple Little Pleasures that showed how to get the Black Spotted look!! I was extremely excited to try it out and get these water spotted nails!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Water Spotted Nails China Glaze Neon Black

I started out by painting my nails with a thin coat of white polish. Once it dried I randomly sponged on different neon colors. Then I taped my fingers like I was getting ready to water marble and started water spotted part! It was fairly easy to do and wasn't as frustrating as water marbling can end up being.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Water Spotted Nails China Glaze Neon Black

I completely love how it turned out! I've also started thinking of other color combinations to try!!! Both hands turned out really different but I don't even mind cause they just look so cool :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Water Spotted Nails China Glaze Neon Black

Love everything about these water spotted nails!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Water Spotted Nails China Glaze Neon Black

I hope you liked this post! If you'd like to see the 2 tutorials I watched to get these nails just click right here:



What I Used:
Base: White on White by China Glaze
Sponged: Solar Power
               Flying Dragon
               Towel Boy Toy
               Turned Up Turquoise
               Surfin' For Boys
               Sun Worshiper
               Pink Voltage
               I'm With the Lifeguard all by China Glaze
Black: Liquid Leather by China Glaze

18 comments:

  1. Wow these look so amazing and would look so good on a night out! :)

    Follow me on

    http://alissainwonderland16.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work!!:):)

    beautinika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great nails! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) thank you for following too! I followed your blog too, you have awesome style!

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    If you have a giveaway on your blog and you would like to promote it,you are welcome to our route, a place where your contest will be spread worldwide.
    Maybe you would like to follow each other
    http://www.giveawayroute.com/
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beauty top. Unfortunatelly in Poland it isn't available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully a fun polish will be made available there soon :)

      Delete
  6. omg... this is fantastic!

    kisses from Poland:)
    http://zlotapigmejka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I have to try a manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete