Friday, May 10, 2013

Let's Glow!

Hello! It's been awhile hasn't it! I had all these plans and ideas for nail art and boom!! Life! Luckily I had already started drawing out some of my ideas and I still plan on getting to those very soon :)

Okay! Now for something exciting (well exciting to me at least)! So I'm sure by now I've probably said that I love neon polishes and that's still true, but what I love even more than neon is glow in the dark!!!! 

Lookie!!!
Sabrina's Nail blog Glow in the dark nails Serum No. 5 Day Glow

How cool is that!?! I love it! That awesome glowing coolness is Serum No. 5's Day Glow! I came across a picture of this polish and was lucky enough that it was in stock, so I bought it. I just got it in the mail yesterday and had to try it on :) 

Sabrina's Nail blog Glow in the dark nails Serum No. 5 Day Glow
sunlight

Sabrina's Nail blog Glow in the dark nails Serum No. 5 Day Glow
shade

I love it! Besides having an awesome glow this polish has a really pretty color when its not in the dark. It's a bright, almost neon yellow with a hint of lime. Kinda like the yellow green crayon (or the green yellow crayon?), either way its great!

The glow on this polish is so awesome that my camera just didn't want to focus! Even though these next pictures aren't too clear you can still see how great the glow is.

Sabrina's Nail blog Glow in the dark nails Serum No. 5 Day Glow
The glow was constantly this bright but not all the pictures picked it up :/

Sabrina's Nail blog Glow in the dark nails Serum No. 5 Day Glow

Sabrina's Nail blog Glow in the dark nails Serum No. 5 Day Glow

It's just fun wearing this polish! The glow is strong and it doesn't even take much light to get a good glow. Every time I walk into the hallway my nails are glowing, even in the day! They remind me of those plastic glow in the dark stars so much that I did a little stamping in outer space theme. Best nail polish purchase ever!! lol!


What I Used:
Base: Day Glow by Serum No. 5
Plate: CH46 by Cheeky
Stamp: Black by Konad

No comments:

Post a Comment