Friday, July 19, 2013

Minion Nails

Hello!! :) I recently went to watch Despicable Me 2 and loved it! My favorite are the cute little minions in the movie. They talk funny and just do silly stuff so what's not to like! 
Ever since seeing the first movie I've wanted to do minion nails! I've finally gotten around to it and I added googly eyes!!!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Despicable Me 2 Minion nails

In the second Despicable Me movie the minions end up turning purple so I decided to add a few! I love the yellow ones best but purple minions are cute too! I had only planned to paint yellow minions when my mom gave me the idea to add some purple ones so they all ended up on one hand. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Despicable Me 2 Minion nails

I stuck the googly eyes on with silver polish hoping that it would squish out around the sides for the minion goggles but it didn't work out as planned lol!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Despicable Me 2 Minion nails

Either way all the minions turned out cute! Especially with the left over googly eyes from one of last years Halloween Eye See You design. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Despicable Me 2 Minion nails

Here's a close up of the thumbs :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Despicable Me 2 Minion nailsSabrina's Nail Blog Despicable Me 2 Minion nails

I hope you enjoyed today's post! Thanks for stopping by :)


What I Used:
Yellow: Happy Go Lucky by China Glaze
Purple: Pucci-Licious by Color Club
Blue: Brisk Blue by Sally Hansen
Gray: mix of black and white
Black: Liquid Leather by China Glaze
White: White by Art Deco
Silver: Dazzle by Orly

6 comments: