Monday, July 15, 2013

Neon Swirl

Nail art inspiration is slowly returning! 
I'm finally getting around to getting some of the stuff I've been trying out posted again and today's post is one of them.

I recently wanted to try something different and decided on doing this sort of marbling thing I've seen around. I liked it cause it wasn't as messy as water marbling and you just get a different effect. It was also pretty easy to do! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Neon Swirl Nails Orly Melt Your Popsicle Beach Cruiser Glowstick China Glaze White on White marble nail art

I just painted my nails white and added drops of neon polish while it was still wet. Then with a toothpick I swirled the colors together. I love the concept of it and even all the color combinations possible. I'm sure with some practice that I can get some sort of design going and make it look somewhat neater so I'm excited to try it out again! I did have to let them dry for a long while before even trying to put on topcoat but it wasn't a big deal. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Neon Swirl Nails Orly Melt Your Popsicle Beach Cruiser Glowstick China Glaze White on White marble nail art

The yellow in my photos aren't coming up as neon as they really are but its okay :)
Thanks for stopping by!!


What I Used:
Base: White on White by China Glaze
Pink: Beach Cruiser by Orly
Orange: Melt Your Popsicle by Orly
Yellow: Glowstick by Orly

2 comments: