Saturday, September 21, 2013

Summer Water Park Nails

Hi!! I went to a water park this summer and my little brother requested that I do my nails to match the logo of the park. I just had to try so here's what I came up with for our fun in the sun!

For the background of my nails I did a sponge gradient in the colors of the water park logo. It went from bright red, to a light blue, to a bright darker (primary?) blue. Then I used a white polish to stamp on some cute summer themed pictures! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog gradient sponging ombre OCC Pool Boy Essie Silken Cord Sally Hansen Pacific Blue Cheeky Konad stamping
Please excuse how bright this picture is, I just couldn't fix it without making it look worse!

Sabrina's Nail Blog gradient sponging ombre OCC Pool Boy Essie Silken Cord Sally Hansen Pacific Blue Cheeky Konad stamping
This pictures better!

I loved these nails and my little brother ended up liking them too lol! 



What I Used:
Red: Silken Cord by Essie
Light Blue: Pool Boy by OCC
Dark Blue: Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen
Stamp: White by Konad
Plate: CH37 by Cheeky

No comments:

Post a Comment