Friday, October 18, 2013

Ghoulish Water Marble

Hi! I recently went to Walmart and wandered around the Halloween section when I spotted a display of nail stickers. There were all kinds of cool Halloween designs but only one caught my eye. It was a water marble design! I was tempted to buy them but full nail stickers never last me more than about 2 days. When I got home I decided to try out the design myself. 

I picked out a black, green, and purple polish. The nail stickers used the same colors and I liked how they looked together. I did the usual setup for water marble. These pictured are my second attempt cause the first try was a bubbly mess.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween water marble nails
(the black looks bubbly but it's just silver glitter that was in the polish)

It was late by the time I finished all the clean up and adding topcoat so I took some indoor pictures in case I accidentally ruined my nails before I could get good morning pictures. Anyway I went to sleep and woke up with sheet marks :/ 

I was going to add more topcoat and take pictures but I decided that I wanted to add a glitter topcoat instead. I just add a thin coat so I would still be able to see the water marble. I liked it :)
It was cool looking before and after the glitter so either way I was happy! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween water marble nails

Thanks for stopping by!! 



What I Used:
Green: Mojito Madness by Essie
Purple: Funky Dunkey by OPI
Black: Goth by Orly
Glitter: Whats This? Whats This? by Dollish Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment