Monday, October 28, 2013

Glowing Green Slime

Today I have an easy and fun nail design I recently did that I'm excited to show you! 
While I was inspired over my Halloween slime nails I thought of doing a glowing slime design!! I also decided to try what I wanted to in that post and use a matte polish! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween glowing green Slime drip nails glow in the dark

I started out by painting my nails with a matte black polish. Then I picked a medium green polish and used a dotting tool to create the slime drips. While I let that dry a bit I mixed 2 different glow polishes and then painted that over the green. After letting the slime dry I added a topcoat on the slime part and I was all done! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween glowing green Slime drip nails glow in the dark

Then it was on to the fun part of going out in the sun to charge the glow polish on my nails!! Once again the pictures of the glow didn't come out too clear but you can still see how cool the glow was! I don't know if you can tell but the slime was slightly raised because of all the polish layers but it was cool looking in person.
I love these nails!! They look cool normally but the glowing makes them even better. They reminded me of the Nickelodeon slime nails I did a long time ago!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween glowing green Slime drip nails glow in the dark

I hope you liked this post!! :)


What I Used:
Base: 12 Noir Touch by Layla
Slime: Mojito Madness by Essie 
Glow: Sky Lights by Serum No 5 and Zom-body to Love by OPI mixed together


No comments:

Post a Comment