Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Halloween Slime

Hi Hi! I have another Halloween post for you! For today I did a drippy black slime design. I got the idea while doing my mom's nails and liked how it turned out so I re did it for the blog! 

I started out by painting my nails orange except for an accent nail that I painted black. Once it was dry I used a dotting tool and small brush to paint on the black slime for the orange nails. On the Black nail I painted on white slime then covered it up with orange so the color would show up nicely. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Slime drip nails Nailart orange black

Finally after it all dried I added topcoat and was done! 
I really love it! I also wanted to mention that I thought of making the slime of base color matte so there'd be a contrast but I liked it shiny so I didn't bother trying to change it. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Slime drip nails Nailart orange black

I hope you liked these nails as much as I did! Check back in a few days for another Halloween design :)


What I Used:
Orange: Only In Venice by Jessica
Black: Liquid Leather by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment