Friday, October 11, 2013

Little Vampires

Hello! 
I've been wanting to do cute little vampire nails since last Halloween. I always plan out all kinds of designs and never get around to completing them all but this year I at least got this one done!

I started out by painting my nails black and letting them dry. Then I painted on white in 2 curves to create a widows peak for the hair. Once that dried I dotted on some eyes. I used a thin brush to make a little mouth and fangs. Finally I used a red to add some blood on the fangs :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween nail art dracula vampire

This was a quick and simple vampire. I liked it and think they look cute :) It can be done with no blood or just an accent nail or two. You could also change the eye colors up!! I love designs that can be changed up easily without too much extra effort. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween nail art dracula vampire

I hope you liked this post on these cute little vampire nails and check back soon for more Halloween designs! 


What I Used:
Black: Liquid Leather by China Glaze
White: White on the Spot by Milani
Red: Tough Love by Sally Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment