Friday, October 25, 2013

Skulls

Hello again! 
I have cute skull nails to show you today!!! I've wanted to do these since last year! I remember getting the idea for these nails from paper plates I saw at the store :) 
On the plates the design was just white but I wanted the skulls to look somewhat dirty. I started out by painting my nails white and sponging on a beige and brown polish randomly. That helped the base to look uneven and sort of old. for the eyes I just used three different sized dotting tools. I used a thin brush to paint on the nose, mouth, and some cracks. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Skull nails

Once I let it all dry for a while I added a matte topcoat to add to the old skull look. I really liked them and even did them on my cousin's nails! They were easy to do and didn't even take too long :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween Skull nails

I hope you liked these cute skull nails!



What I Used:
Base: White on the Spot by Milani
Sponged on: Nomadic in Nude by Color Club
                    Earthy Angel by Color Club
                    White on White by China Glaze
Eyes: White on White by China Glaze
         Liquid Leather by China Glaze
         Mojito Madness by Essie
         Funky Dunkey by OPI
         Tough Love Sally Hansen
Topcoat: Mattify by War Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment