Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Textured Halloween Gradient

Hi!! I wanted to do another textured nail design since I'm still loving textured polishes. I decided to make it Halloween themed and have it be sort of a redo of a Halloween gradient I did last year. 

This year I did the gradient with out using sponge a sponge. I just used the brushes from the two textured polishes I used. I chose a black with silver glitter and a dark pumpkin-y orange. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Textured Halloween gradient Zoya pixiedust black and orange

All I did was paint my nails one by one with the black polish half way down my nail then orange the rest of the way. I left the black edges jagged and filled in the gaps with the orange. Once my first coat dried I went over it all with a second coat or both colors, blending the orange and black so they'd mix in but keep the uneven shape. Once that dried my nails were done! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Textured Halloween gradient Zoya pixiedust black and orange

Thanks for checking out this simple gradient! I hope you check back soon for more Halloween nails!


What I Used: 
Black: Dahlia by Zoya
Orange: Dhara by Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment