Monday, October 7, 2013

The Nails Have Eyes

It's my favorite month and time for all the fun Halloween themed nails!! For today's post I have a sort of different take on some Halloween nails I did last year using googly eyes. 

This year I decided to cover my nails in different sized googly eyes! I painted my nails in Halloween colors and let it dry for a bit before using a clear polish to stick on the eyes. Once I let the eyes dry for a while I just added some clear polish between all the spaces in the eyes to give them a bit more hold. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween nail art Googly eyes Glow in the dark

I had only planned on doing one hand just for the blog but then I started wondering if a glow in the dark polish would look cool under the eyes. I painted my nails with a mix of my two favorite glow in the dark colors and the stuck the eyes on. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween nail art Googly eyes Glow in the dark

Once they dried and I held my nails under a bright light for a little bit they looked so cool!! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween nail art Googly eyes Glow in the dark

I can never get good glow in the dark pictures but these turned out the least blurry and captured the glow beneath the eyes!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Halloween nail art Googly eyes Glow in the dark

Thanks for checking out this years first Halloween nail design! Check back throughout the month to see more :)

What I Used:
Left hand
Orange: Orange Impulse by Sally Hansen
Purple: Creative Fantasy by China Glaze
Black: Liquid Leather by China Glaze
Right Hand 
Glow in The Dark: Day Glow with Sky Lights over it both by Serum No 5

No comments:

Post a Comment