Thursday, November 21, 2013

China Glaze Textured Nails

Hi There!!! I have one last old post for you today :)
In a previous post I talked about loving textured polish and how each brand had a different sort of texture. Well today I want to show you China Glaze's textured polish! I didn't do a gradient or any
 stamping on these nails, I just wore them plain and bright!

Sabrina's Nail Blog China Glaze Texture Toe-Tally Textured Bump & Grind

The texture of these polishes felt grittier and rougher than others I've tried. You can really see the texture in the pictures I took. I tried to get them as clear and sharp as I could so you could get a good look. 
I love that China Glaze went with bright colors and no sparkle for their Texture Collection. Like other texture polishes  these dried pretty fast and I only needed 2 coats for both colors I used. They didn't chip quickly either or get dirty as I've heard some people say.

Sabrina's Nail Blog China Glaze Texture Toe-Tally Textured Bump & Grind

Overall I love how bright the China Glaze texture polishes are and that they're the most textured ones I own!


What I Used:
Red: Bump & Grind by China Glaze
Orange: Toe-Tally Textured by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment