Monday, November 25, 2013

Feels like Fall

Hello!! I have a fall themed nail design to show you today! Since it finally feels like Fall here I'm excited to start getting some use out of my darker polishes. 
For these nails I started out with a dark burgundy base and lightly sponged a bronze polish on the tips. Then I used a copper polish to stamp on some leaves and pumpkins. After letting it all dry I added a matte topcoat and I was done!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Fall stamping nails

It was a fairly fast design to do! I usually wouldn't like these colors on me but I think they all looked so nice together that I didn't mind.  

Sabrina's Nail Blog Fall stamping nails

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this post :)


What I Used:
Base: Brutal by Topshop
Bronze: Rumba Romance by Sephora
Stamp: Penny Talk by Essie
Plate: BM-H12 and BM-H11 by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment