Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Purple Textured Gradient

Hello! Today I have another old post for you. I did a textured gradient using Zoya's Pixiedust polishes. I was so excited when I had a chance to buy these polishes because they were the only textured polishes that I hadn't had a chance to try. Right when they were delivered I couldn't help trying some out! 
I love them! They have a pretty sparkle and the texture just feels cool. Plus they're easy to work with. 

I picked out my colors and just painted them on a sponge and then just sponged the color onto my nails. I did 3 thin coats of that and got full opacity. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Zoya PixieDust textured gradient

My photos look a bit like the colors are faded :/ 
In person the colors were all rich and sparkly. I have to say that I love these textured polishes a bit more than the other brands I've tried. They're just great to work with. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Zoya PixieDust textured gradient

I hope you enjoyed this post even though it was a few months late in being posted :)



What I Used:
Black: Dahlia by Zoya
Fuchsia: Arabella by Zoya
Lavender: Stevie by Zoya

2 comments: