Thursday, December 19, 2013

Black Christmas Inspired Nails

Hi! I have a sort of weird Christmas nail design to show you today. One of the many Christmas movies that I love to watch is Black Christmas, it's a scary Christmas movie and I love it! 

I wanted to do nails inspired by the movie and I came up with these!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Black Christmas inspired nails

I painted my nails a black jelly with red and green glitter then painted a new Christmas glitter polish over it. I used a thin straw to splatter red polish over those nails and let them dry. As an accent nail I used a brown and green textured polish to paint on some tree branches. I dotted on some red and silver ornaments. Then I painted on an eye! If you've seen the movie you'll know the scene I was thinking of when I did this nail. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Black Christmas inspired nails

I really liked doing these nails! I wasn't sure if I'd like them but I think they turned out cool!


Thanks for stopping by!


What I Used:
Base: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Deborah Lippmann
Glitter: Jolly Me Silly by Polish Me Silly 
Red: Sooki by Zoya
Green: Mistletoe by Julie G
Other Colors: Chita by Zoya
                      Rebel Spirit by Color Club
                      White on White by China Glaze
                      Liquid Leather by China Glaze
                      Easel Come, Easel Go! by Finger Paints
                      Cream of the Crop by Ulta


No comments:

Post a Comment