Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Ruffian

It's Christmas!! I did simple nails for today and I tried something I've always wanted to! 

I've always loved how ruffian nails look and it's something I've wanted to try for a very long time now! It was super easy and fast to do and it turned out pretty. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Ruffian nails

I used two matte polishes in red and green. I alternated the colors on two nails just for fun and then I decided to add a rhinestone to each nail. I like how these nails look with or without the rhinestone. So cute!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas Ruffian nails

I hope you like these nails as much as I do! 
I also hope that you're having a great Holiday Season! 



What I Used:
Green: Veruschka by Zoya
Red: Posh by Zoya

No comments:

Post a Comment