Friday, December 6, 2013

Glittering Christmas Trees

Hello :)
I've always wanted to try doing Christmas tree nails and never get around to it. Today I thought I'd try doing some simple trees.

I started out by painting my nails with a Christmas glitter polish.Once I let it fully dry I used tape to create a triangle then used a textured green polish to fill it in. When I took off the tape I added some different colored dots on the tree and a gold outline. The last step was adding a gold dot as the star on the top of the tree!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas tree nails

I liked how cute they turned out! Plus they were super easy to do :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas tree nails

I hope you liked these nails and check back soon!



What I Used:
Base: Kringle All the Way by KB Shimmer
Tree: Mistletoe by Julie G
Other Colors: Gift of Gold by Julie G
                      Rage by Orly
                      Luxe by Orly
                      Tough Love by Sally Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment