Sunday, December 1, 2013

Splatter Nails

Hi hi! It's December and time for holiday nails!! The nails I have to show you today aren't exactly Christmasy but I thought I'd post them anyway :)

Every year when I start seeing all the Christmas polishes being released I can't help but buy anything that has red and green glitter. It never fails! So one of the polishes I bought this year was a milky white polish with red and green glitter called All Elf'd up by KB Shimmer. I didn't get a picture of it before I decided to splatter red polish all over it lol! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog splatter nails

I was planning on doing some kind of bloody Christmas nails haha but the 'blood' ended up pinkish. They're supposed to be movie inspired nails but as I was doing these I thought of a better idea lol! Either way I did still like these in the end.

Sabrina's Nail Blog splatter nails

Thanks for checking out my blog! :)



 What I Used: 
All Elf'd Up by KB Shimmer
Tough Love by Sally Hansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment