Thursday, December 12, 2013

Textured Water Marble

Hi! I have an experimental nail design to show you today.

I've been wondering if I could do textured water marble nails and I decided to try it out. I didn't want to try pouring textured polish in water since it's pretty thick. So I just painted my nails with a white textured polish. I waited for it to dry, taped my fingers up, and got my colors and water ready.  

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas textured Water marble nails

I dropped polish in the water like i would for a regular water marble and made a design then dipped my nails in. When I pulled my nails out they were just like any other water marble I've done before! I was excited that it worked out nicely! It looks cool and has the textured effect and wasn't any more difficult to do than a regular marble design. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Christmas textured Water marble nails

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope you enjoyed this post! 


What I Used:
Base: Sugar Fix by Sally Hansen
Red: Run, Run Rudolph by Deborah Lippmann
Green: Running in Circles by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment