Thursday, January 23, 2014

Color Changing Nails

Hi Hi!! I have a cool thermal polish to show you!! I love thermal polish and I'm so glad that indie polish companies are coming out with great ones for my to buy! The polish I want to show you today is called A Vampire A Day Keeps the Vampires Away and it's by Glitter Daze.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glitter Daze A Garlic A Day Keeps the Vampires Away thermal polish

A Vampire A Day Keeps the Vampires Away is a white to red thermal polish.
In the photo above I put 2 nails in cold water to show the difference. When your nails are warm the polish is white and when they're cold it turns red!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glitter Daze A Garlic A Day Keeps the Vampires Away thermal polish

I love this polish alone but I knew it'd look great with a bit of a design on it. So I used black and white striping polishes to add a little extra. In the photo above you can see how the polish looks like a gradient! It's so cool when you can see both colors on the same nail. If my nails were longer the white and red would always be visible at the same time. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glitter Daze A Garlic A Day Keeps the Vampires Away thermal polish

In the photo above I decided to dip my nails in warm water and get a picture of the design and the polish all white. Then in the photo below I dipped my nails in cold water to get a picture of the polish all red.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glitter Daze A Garlic A Day Keeps the Vampires Away thermal polish

I love that with just one thermal polish and a simple design I got 3 different looks! 
It's just so fun to mess around with thermal polishes. I have a couple more I want to try out too! 
Thanks for checking this post out an I hope you check back soon! 


What I Used:
Base: A Garlic A Day Keeps the Vampires Away by Glitter Daze
Black: Black by Art Deco
White: White by Art Deco

No comments:

Post a Comment