Saturday, January 4, 2014

Nail Fails 2

This year, on January 19th, I'll be starting the fourth year of my nail art blog!!! I really didn't know if I would actually continue for this long but I'm glad I did! So as my first post of this year I'd like to do a second nail fails lol! I haven't one since 2011 and I have a few designs that just didn't work out. 

First up is this weird color combo. I think I was just playing around and ended up with this ugliness :/ Why I took pictures and saved them I'll never know lol!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

These nails were done using nail foils and then I stamped over them. They're a fail because the stamping polish smeared and ruined everything.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

These nails were really cute until I stamped those purple lightning blots. I didn't get the full stamp on and I just felt they weren't pretty enough for their own post.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

Christmas nails gone wrong. I was trying to do a glitter gradient but I just didn't like it at all. Maybe the colors I chose or there wasn't enough glitter. I don't know but they never got posted.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

I tried doing lightning nails once! They didn't turnout the way I imagined they would. Plus they got smeared lol!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

A failed water marble is something that happens nearly every time I try doing one. This was my first attempt for a Halloween water marble I did last year. These were just messy and faded looking. A complete fail!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

These nails weren't a fail based on design. I failed to get a good enough picture :( I also just wasn't sure if they were nice enough for their own post.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

For the last fail I have these 2 pictures for you. I did two different designs on each hand. I did a black french with a moon accent in the top picture and the bottom was an attempt at a ruffian. They both failed for sloppiness and just being too sheer. The glitter just wasn't enough and the black had some sheer parts too. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

Sabrina's Nail Blog Nail Fails

That's all! I know I've had more nail fails but these were the only pictures I could find for now.
I'm excited to start another year of blogging! I hope to have lots of new ideas and inspiration this year and I hope that you'll stick around :)




4 comments:

  1. Aww, I think you're too harsh on yourself! When you say the polish smeared I look at it and see the tiniest of smudges that I would not have even noticed anyway had you not pointed it out!
    Admittedly some of the colour combinations didn't work as well as they could, but if you don't try it then how would you know!
    I actually also love the lightning bolt and pink nail foils with stripes :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am too harsh at times but I'm glad that someone liked some of these nails that weren't my favorite :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, that water marble is WAY better than I can get!

    ReplyDelete