Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chirality Polish: Soska

 Hello! Today I want to show you one of the prettiest black holographic polishes I've ever worn. It's called Soska and bought it from Chirality Polish

Sabrina's Nail Blog Chirality Polish Soska black holographic

Soska is a black linear holo and it's just so pretty. I originally ordered it because I came across it on tumblr. Jen and Silvia Soska, who are twins and filmmakers, made one of my favorite movies called American Mary! I saw them make a post about it and when I saw the polish was a holo I had to buy it!! When I ordered it I saw on the site that it was made by Chirality Polish in collaboration with the Soska sisters so it made the polish even cooler!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Chirality Polish Soska black holographic


It's just an awesome polish! I love how I could see the holo indoors and it was even better in the sunlight. The polish applied great and I only needed 2 coats. I've already worn it a couple times and don't think I'll ever not love it.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Chirality Polish Soska black holographic


My camera had a bit of trouble capturing all the holo goodness that Soska is but I still managed to get some good ones to show you. I just had to include the blurry photo below because it just looked cool! Plus you can see all those rainbows! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Chirality Polish Soska black holographic

 I love Soska so much! I would really recommend it to anyone that's been looking for a great black holo,  it won't disappoint! 
I hope you liked this post and check out Chirality Polish if you liked this polish!!


No comments:

Post a Comment