Sunday, February 23, 2014

Color Run Nails 2014

Hello!!! I have a fun post for you today! Last year, I did The Color Run 5k with my little brother and I did colorful splatter nails for it. Yesterday we did The Color Run again and I wanted to share the nails I did for it this year!

For these nails I randomly sponged on different bright colors. I went over all colors about 3 times. When they were dry I added a stamp of a triangle pattern. I really think they turned out awesome! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run Nails Kaleidoscope Tour
Left Hand

Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run Nails Kaleidoscope Tour
Right Hand

I got the idea for this design from all the banners and ads on The Color Run's Facebook. It had the different colored powders being tossed in the air with a light triangle print over it. This years Color Run was also called the Kaleidoscope Tour and the bags we got had a multi colored triangle print on one side. I thought it all looked cool and decided to try it out on my nails! Since I had been planning to do these nails for a while now and was excited when it was finally time. I think I got lucky that the theme inspired my design and it all turned out being cool!

Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run Nails Kaleidoscope Tour

Sabrina's Nail Blog The Color Run Nails Kaleidoscope Tour

I hope you liked these fun, colorful nails and check back soon! 


What I Used:
Base: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Others: Happy Go Lucky by China Glaze
            Papaya Punch by China Glaze
            Make Some Noise by China Glaze
            Hey Baby by OPI
            Ogre-the-Top Blue by OPI
            Fresh by Orly
            Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen
            Pucci-licious by Color Club
            No Name Teal by Cosmetic Arts
            Fashionista Lisa by Wet n Wild
            Black by Konad
Plate: BM-414 by Bundle Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment