Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Water Marble

Happy Valentine's Day!!
I have a Valentine's themed water marble to share with you today :)
Since I've started getting a better hang of water marbling and I like pink, I thought these nails would be cute.

I picked out 3 different pinks that I thought looked nice together. I painted my nails with a really light pink before doing all the usual water marble steps.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Valentine's Day water marble

When I was one with all 10 nails I added a clear shimmery polish as a topcoat. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Valentine's Day water marble

I love how the water marble turned out! But! I had some heart shaped studs and rhinestones and decided to add some.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Valentine's Day water marble

On my left hand I added pink and red heart studs to one nail. I love it!!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Valentine's Day water marble

Then on the right hand I added on heart shaped rhinestone to each nail. These turned out cute too!
I love how the nails looked before and after I added the hearts! They're just pretty :)
I hope you liked this post and have a great day! 



What I Used:
Base: I Think In Pink by OPI
Pinks: Pansy by Essie
          Dita by Zoya
          Pink Marble by Ulta
Shimmer: I Juggle... Men by OPI

4 comments: