Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ocean Wave Water Marble

Hello!! I have yet another water marble to show you! On Thursday I decided to do my nails because I was going to the Bubble Run today and I wanted to have cool nails. I wasn't too sure of what to do at first so I asked my little brother to give me an idea and he said blue and water marble. Since I've been doing a lot of water marble already I decided to try doing a different design in the water.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Blue Water Marble
Left Hand

I tried making swirls! It was a bit hard and took some extra time. I didn't get very good swirls but whatever I did turned out looking cool! I think my nails ended up looking like waves!!! I really love them! :) Even though they looked cool I still had to add a little bit of sparkle cause why not!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Blue Water Marble
Right Hand

Thanks so much for checking out this post :)


What I Used:
Base: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Marble: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
             What's With the Cattitude? by OPI
             Ogre-the-Top Blue by OPI
             So Blue Without You by China Glaze
Sparkle: Fairy Dust by China Glaze

3 comments:

  1. wowww:) saw beautifull:))
    you have talent:))
    I follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. please write on my blog how did these wonderful nails
    http://artystkaa7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete