Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Water Marble

It's St. Patrick's Day! I'm not Irish and I don't drink but any excuse for themed nails in one of my favorite colors and I'm all for it! I did a St. Patrick's water marble my first year of blogging here. Since I wasn't sure of what to do this year I decided to make a better St. Patrick's Day water marble. Luckily it turned out lots prettier this year! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog St. Patrick's Day water marble nails

I started out by painting my nails with a light green color as the base and let that dry a bit while I picked out the colors I wanted to use for the water marble. Once I had everything set up I did the water marble on four nails. I tried my best to get a little clover shape on all my nails. Since I didn't want all the nails to be water marbled I decided to add an accent nail. I did a white to green sponge gradient as the base. Once it dried I added the end of a rainbow going into a pot of gold! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog St. Patrick's Day water marble nails

I love these nails a whole lot!! I was so excited when they turned out the way I planned. I especially love the cute accent nail! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog St. Patrick's Day water marble nails

Thank you for checking out this fun St. Patrick's Day post!!! 

What I Used:
Water Marble
Base: The More the Merrier by Essie
Marble: Loophole by Essie
             Going Green by Sally Hansen
             Crescent Heights by American Apparel
Accent Nail
Gradient: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
               Crescent Heights by American Apparel
               Going Green by Sally Hansen
Rainbow: Caught Red-Handed by Loreal
               Paz by Zoya
               Pippa by Zoya
               Fresh by Orly
               Towel Boy Toy by China Glaze
               Fashionista Lisa by Wet n Wild
               Liquid Leather by China Glaze
Pot of Gold: Liquid Leather by China Glaze
                    Luxe by Orly
                    70's Boho by H&M
                    Loophole by Essie

No comments:

Post a Comment