Wednesday, April 9, 2014

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Hello! I have a random but fun design to show you today! In February I bought a limited edition polish from Dollish Polish called This Sh** Is Bananas! It's a yellow holo with an awesome name that just makes me want to sing Hollaback Girl! I couldn't resist buying it just for the name lol! I also don't have enough yellow polishes either, so why not.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Dollish Polish This Shit Is Bananas

I hadn't got around to using it till today and this was the best picture I could get of the polish by itself that captures the holo. There wasn't much sunshine today :/

Before I even put the polish on I already had an idea in mind! I have a cheeky plate with an all over banana print and I couldn't pass up the chance to combine the two. I also decided to paint on two bananas just for an extra touch of potassium lol!!! (I couldn't help such a cheesy joke!)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Banana Nails Dollish Polish This Shit Is Bananas

I really really really like these banana nails! This Sh** Is Bananas is a great color too! Even though there wasn't much sun out today I could still see the holo but unfortunately my camera couldn't. Either way the polish and the bananas are fun :) Another great polish by Dollish Polish to add to my collection! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Banana Nails Dollish Polish This Shit Is Bananas

I hope you liked this post and check back soon! 




What I Used:
Base: This Sh** Is Bananas by Dollish Polish
Stamp: Black by Konad
Plate: CH42 by Cheeky
Bananas: Black on Black by Sinful Colors
               Almost Famous by Color Club
               Lemon Fizz by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment