Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Glowing Laser Lace Nails

Hello! I have a new post for you today!! It's on some nails I did a few weeks back while playing around with some nail stuff. I ordered laser lace a really long time ago from Dollar Nail Art and never used it. While I was looking through my nail art stuff I saw it and decided to try it out. I already had my nails painted with Burning Orchid from Serum No. 5 so I just used clear polish to add it over.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Laser Lace

It took some cutting and a bit of extra time to get it on but it wasn't too hard. There were some stray pieces of lace sticking out over the nail that I couldn't trim close enough but I thought it looked pretty. I added two coats of topcoat to smooth it out but I think it could have used another. I liked the final outcome but the best part was the glow!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Laser Lace

Burning Orchid has a pretty purpley glow and it looked great with the laser lace over it! My camera freaked out a bit and wouldn't take a clear enough picture but you can kinda see how cool it looked together.

I hope you enjoyed this post and check back soon :)



What I Used:
Base: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Glow: Burning Orchid by Serum No. 5
Laser Lace: Silver
                   Hot Pink

2 comments: