Sunday, April 20, 2014

Textured Egg Nails

Happy Easter!
Hello!!  I have some fun Easter nails to show you! The first year I started my blog I did Easter Egg Nails and every year since then when I think of Easter nails I always think of those. This year I wanted to recreate them using textured polish. Nicole by OPI released some pretty, pastel textured polishes in the Roughles Collection and I was so happy to find them before Easter! When I first started seeing swatches of them I knew that they'd be perfect for the Easter nails I had in mind. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Easter textured egg nails

I started out by painting my nails different colors using creme polishes. When they dried I used Nail Vinyls in chevrons and straights to tape off the parts I wanted the base to show through. I painted on the textured polishes and removed the stickers. For a little extra I used a dotting tool to add different colored textured dots and stripes and I was done! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Easter textured egg nails

I really love how they turned out! The textured polishes made them even cuter than I imagined. I'm so happy that I actually decided to just go ahead and recreate my first years Easter nails. 
Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a great day whether you'll be celebrating Easter or not :)



What I Used:
Bases: White on White by China Glaze
           Fairytale by Julie G
           Parfait Day by Lime Crime
           In the Cab-ana by Essie
           Metro Pollen-tin by China Glaze
Textures: I'm Stucco on You by Nicole
               Rock the Look by Nicole
               Sand in my Shoe by Nicole
               On What Grounds? by Nicole

4 comments:

  1. amazing ! your nails are the best ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nail art looks so nice with all of these textured nail polishes, so pretty !

    ReplyDelete