Thursday, April 3, 2014

Way to Glow!

Hello! I have some pretty cool nails to share with you today! As we all know I love things that glow in the dark and cheesy blog titles (heehee) :) I have an untried glow polish that I've been wanting to use for a while now and I finally got to it. 
I bought Pink Lantern from Serum No. 5 so many months ago and never used it but while organizing my polish I saw it and decided to try it out! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow in the dark nails

I painted my nails white and then went over it with painted Pink Lantern. While I love pink, I decided that I wanted to try adding another glow polish. I used striping tape to make lines on some of my nails and then painted a quick white base and then applied Day Glow over it. It turned out pretty cool!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow in the dark nails

It looked even better in the dark!!! They looked amazing! Serum No. 5 has the best glow polishes I've ever owned! They're always gorgeous looking in the day light and super fun and bright in the dark! I definitely recommend checking them out if you haven't already :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow in the dark nails

Thanks for stopping by!! 


What I Used:
Base: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Pink: Pink Lantern by Serum No. 5
Yellow: Day Glow by Serum No. 5

2 comments: