Saturday, May 17, 2014

Distressed Nails

Hello! I have a quick and easy post for you today inspired by one of my favorite nail art blogs, Chalkboard Nails. I love all the beautiful and creative looks that Sarah comes up with and I wanted to try out one of my favorites! It's a distressed nail look and I love how cool and grungy it looks. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog distressed dry brush nails

I originally saw it on her instagram and then looked it up on her site. She has a tutorial of how to get the whole distressed look here by using a dry brush method. I love that its super easy to do and can be changed up to whatever colors you like! I really love it! 


What I Used:
Teal: Malibu Green by American Apparel
Yellow: Happy Go Lucky by China Glaze
Pink: Wicked Style by China Glaze
Black: Liquid Leather by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment