Thursday, May 1, 2014

Glowing Stripes

Hi hi!! I bought some new Serum No. 5 glow polishes and couldn't wait to try them out!
 I decided to use 2 of my new colors and do something simple. I originally just wanted to paint my nails with the pretty, pastel Blue Blazes. I painted on two coats and then while I was waiting for it to dry I decided to paint on some of my random stripes. Instead of doing it in normal polish I used another one of my new glow polishes called Lights Out, a black creme. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Stripes

Together they looked great. I was just feeling like a simple design kind of day and since I was just trying out the new polishes I didn't want to do too much. The best part of glow-in-the-dark polishes is always turning out the lights and seeing them glow!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Stripes

Blue Blazes has an aqua blue glow and Lights Out has a blueish purple glow. The glow of Blue Blazes was so bright that my camera would not cooperate :/ but you can still kind of see Lights out glowing. I did eventually end up getting one good picture! It wasn't too blurry which is good but it didn't catch Lights Out that great. Oh well, I'm still happy with the outcome in sunlight and dark! 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Stripes

Thanks for stopping by my blog! 

What I Used:
Base: Blue Blazes by Serum No. 5
Stripes: Lights Out by Serum No. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment