Friday, May 9, 2014

Holographic Neon Rainbow Nails

Hello!! I have a bright and colorful design to show you today! I was looking around on instagram a while back and came across a holo topcoat called Ectoplasm by Chirality Polish and I just had to have it. I placed my order and it was here by the end of the week :)
Once I got it I knew I wanted to try it over a neon polish. I couldn't pick just one so I decided to do a neon rainbow gradient!!!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Holographic Neon Rainbow Gradient
Sunlight

I painted each nail with one coat of the lightest color that I planned to sponge on the nail. I painted two polishes on a makeup sponge side by side and sponged them onto the nail. I did that on each nail about 4 times and let it dry for a bit. The last step was painting on one coat of Ectoplasm by Chirality Polish.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Holographic Neon Rainbow Gradient
Shade

 I didn't think to get a picture of the gradient before I added the holo topcoat but it looked very pretty. Adding Ectoplasm over it just made it way better!! It just pulled everything together for me and I loved how it looked over all the colors. It didn't change any of the colors and it wasn't overpowering at all. It just made everything look way more awesome!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Holographic Neon Rainbow Gradient
Indoor with Light

Ectoplasm is the second polish I own from Chirality Polish and it's just as beautiful as Soska! I also ordered another polish that I can't wait to try out and I'm sure I'll love it just as much. I really think everyone should check Chirality Polish out!
I hope you enjoyed this post and liked these fun bright nails :)


What I Used:
Pink: Beach Cruiser by Orly
Orange: Neon Orange by American Apparel
             Neon Coral by American Apparel
Yellow: Neon Yellow by American Apparel
             Sun-Kissed by China Glaze
Green: Bad Apple by War Paint
           I'm With The Lifeguard by China Glaze
 Blue: Neon Blue by American Apparel
          Towel Boy Toy by China Glaze
Purple: Neon Purple by American Apparel
Holographic: Ectoplasm by Chirality Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment