Friday, May 23, 2014

Lizzie McGuire Nails

Hi Hi!! I'm really excited to share today's post with you! If you ever the Disney Channel in the early 2000's then I hope you'll like these nails!! I used to love watching the Disney Channel because one of my favorite shows was Lizzie McGuire. It was just a fun show with a cute cartoon Lizzie.

(Cartoon Lizzie image found on google)

I knew when I planned these nails that I wanted to try and paint cartoon Lizzie's face. The polish I used for her face looks almost white in the pictures but it just wouldn't photograph correctly :/

Sabrina's Nail Blog Lizzie McGuire Nails

On the remaining nails I used some colorful textured polishes to paint on a little scalloped design. I felt like all the bright colors just fit with Lizzie's fun and quirky outfits on the show. I really like these nails! I'm so happy with how they turned out :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Lizzie McGuire Nails

I hope you liked these Lizzie McGuire nails as much as I do! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you check back soon!


What I Used:
Lizzie
Skin: Milky Way by Lime Crime
Yellow: I Just Can't Cope-acabana by OPI
White: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Black: Black on Black by Sinful Colors
Pink: Sugar High by China Glaze
         Hey Baby by OPI
Thumb
Green: In the Rough by China Glaze
Blue: Of Coarse! by China Glaze
Pink: Bump & Grind by China Glaze
Middle
Yellow: Yellow Mark by Milani
Pink: Bump & Grind by China Glaze
Purple: Purple Streak by Milani
Pinky
Blue: Of Coarse! by China Glaze
Orange: Toe-tally Textured by China Glaze
Green: In the Rough by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment