Thursday, May 29, 2014

Textured Rainbow Nails

Hello! For today's post I wanted to do another rainbow gradient like the Holographic Neon Rainbow nails I did a few weeks ago. I had some textured polishes out and just decided to do a textured rainbow gradient!
I just painted the colors for each nail onto a piece of triangle sponge and applied it to my nail. I went over each nail 3 times and I was done :)

Sabrina's Nail Blog Textured Rainbow Gradient Nails

It's one of the easiest gradients I've done! It took maybe about 30 minutes for both hands. The clean up was quick too. I always find it's much easier to clean up textured polishes than it is with normal polish. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Textured Rainbow Gradient Nails

I really liked how these nails turned out! While editing the pictures I was thinking that they would have looked cute with some stamping too. Maybe I'll redo them and try that out someday! 

Thanks for checking out this post! 


What I Used:
Red: Itty, Bitty & Gritty by China Glaze
Orange: Toe-tally Textured by China Glaze
Yellow: Yellow Mark by Milani
Green: In The Rough by China Glaze
Blue: Of Coarse! by China Glaze
Purple: Purple Streak by Milani

2 comments:

  1. could you make a tutorial for us?- This mani looks amazing!
    Have a nice day my dear friend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really done a tutorial but I'll give it a try :)
      Thanks so much and I hope you have a nice day too!

      Delete