Friday, July 11, 2014

Chrome Water Marble

Hello :)! While at the store that other day I saw that Sally Hansen had released chrome polishes called Color Foils. I love chrome polishes so I picked up 3. I didn't have a plan for them at the time but just yesterday I decided to see if I could water marble with them. 
I used a black polish as my base for the marble. I then went about the usual water marble steps.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Metallic Chrome Water Marble Nails
Shade
The black base gave the marble a dark tint. I imagine that a white or silver base would brighten the look. Either way these nails were super hard to photograph. The shiny finish just reflected everything and made my camera go crazy! I the two photos I picked for this post were the best I could get. They look so much better in person, I wish the photos would have turned out better.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Metallic Chrome Water Marble Nails
Sun

Thanks for stopping by and please check back soon for more posts!


What I Used:
Base: Black on Black by Sinful Colors
Silver: Sterling Silver by Sally Hansen
Pink: Titanium Flash by Sally Hansen
Purple: leaden Lilac by Sally Hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment