Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Glowing Gradient Birthday Nails

Hello!!! I have some fun Birthday nails to show you today! Since tomorrow is my birthday I decided to use some of the new polishes I recently bought.
I ordered a few polishes from The Ultimate Fandom Collection by Dollish Polish and all the polishes in the Neon Glow in the Darks by Serum No. 5! Since I couldn't help myself,  I figured that I'd buy them as my present to myself heehee! Luckily they were both delivered last week.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow in the Dark Gradient nails
Sunlight

Okay onto my nails! I knew I wanted to do a gradient with the glow polishes but with so many colors to chose from it took a while to decide. I settled on the purple and blue! I had also ordered a reflective topcoat from Serum No. 5 so I chose that as an accent nail. I painted a white base for the gradient nails and went about the usual sponge gradient steps. Once I was done with that and let my nails dry for a bit, I used two coats of the amazing The Deathly Hallows by Dollish Polish over the gradient!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow in the Dark Gradient nails
Shade (with flash)

After adding topcoat and doing all the clean up I was all done! I'm so happy with how my nails turned out! I love all the polishes I used, they all just went together so well for this look. The accent nail is called Flashing Lights and it really does reflect light! I couldn't get a good enough picture of it but in the picture above you can kind of see it. The picture doesn't show how reflective it really is but trust me its beautiful :) You can see it in action on Serum No. 5's instagram.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow in the Dark Gradient nails
Dark


The best part of any Serum No. 5 glow polish is the glow! As always They're the brightest glowing polishes I own and I love them! They're just so fun :) They make my camera go crazy trying to capture the glow but fun nonetheless.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and loved this design as much as I do! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)


What I Used:
Base: Snow Me White by Sinful Colors
Purple: Ultra Violet by Serum No. 5
Blue: Indi-glo  by Serum No. 5
Glitter: The Deathly Hallows by Dollish Polish
Silver: Flashing Lights by Serum No. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment